Term of Sales
- All items sold are not refundable. We reserve the right to provide a refund
- We are not liable for any lost mail under standard mail delivery option
- Free registered delivery applies to orders with total value above SGD$50 within Singapore and is only to a single address on a single trip. In the case of a split address, additional charges applies
- Office address must be clearly stated out with a unit number or a relevant postage box. Buyer’s mobile number will be clearly stated on delivery slip but it is in the discretion of the logistics provider to use it or not.
- We are not liable for any incomplete or incorrect delivery address. It is buyer responsibility to ensure that correct address is being registered
- Changes of orders is to be done within 24hrs and only if the items are not yet delivered
- Cancellation of any orders is to be done within 24hrs and only if the items are not yet delivered
- We are not liable for any errors in the orders made and we reserve the right to alter the orders for the customer
- Any faulty items within 14 days from delivery can be exchanged with proof of invoice
- Damaged or faulty goods will require clear proof of defects or malfunctioning. Defective items are required to be sent back by the buyer with receipt attached (postage costs borne by the buyer). Upon receipt of the items, we will verify it and send a new batch of items to buyer. We reserve the right on a refund to the customer depending on the evaluation report
- In the case of wrong items received, buyer is required to send the items back to us in the original packing-unused, unopened, re-saleable condition(postage borne by buyer), with receipt attached. Any items which are not in its original state will be considered sold. Upon receipt of items, we will send the correct order to the buyer
- It is in the onus of the buyer to ensure and check that the items delivered is correct. On our part, we will also ensure packing and delivery accuracy
- All returns must be done 14 days from the delivery date.
- Postage costs is to be borne by the seller
- Payment can be done through Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Cards, PayNow, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Grab Pay
- If buyer pays via PayNow or Bank Transfer, we will only start to process the order once payment is completed and verified
- All payment terms are denominated in SGD$. No foreign currency is accepted
- All credit/debit card information is securely stored with Stripe who is well equipped with state the art cyber security features
Brother, Brady, Canon, Casio, Dymo, Epson, Fuji Xerox, Lexmark, HP, Samsung and other manufacturer brand names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Any and all brand name designations or references are made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.